A detour into the trivialities that comprise the days of my life.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Washing Your Mouth Out With Soap
This one's for Mychael.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Nice editing.
Lacking a mutually-agreed upon operative definition of "racism" with a framework for application, and thus avoiding a "dialogue," the only comment I'll make is that I fully hold Obama and his ilk & sycophants accountable for their behavior and that will be reflected by my vote in November.
I fail to follow the logic that premises "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it could be a purple-assed baboon." By extension, David Duke couldn't be labeled as a racist based merely on his words and actions.
1 comment:
Nice editing.
Lacking a mutually-agreed upon operative definition of "racism" with a framework for application, and thus avoiding a "dialogue," the only comment I'll make is that I fully hold Obama and his ilk & sycophants accountable for their behavior and that will be reflected by my vote in November.
I fail to follow the logic that premises "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it could be a purple-assed baboon." By extension, David Duke couldn't be labeled as a racist based merely on his words and actions.
Post a Comment