Harvard Male, seeking Companion.
My final club has a reunion this fall, and my relationship of two years ended disastrously earlier this summer. I have an invitation for myself plus one, and am willing to show you a great time. It is a private party, in an extremely classy setting. There is no real way to describe how ornate the club is, but I guarantee that it will be the most upscale experience of your life. Think back to your high school prom, take away the terrible music, and multiply the experience by ten.
You must be white, 5'6" - 5'9", young, blonde, attractive, and intelligent. You must be in school, preferably Tufts or Wellesley but BU and BC are acceptable (definitely not MIT).
You should be able to hold a conversation, know when to be quiet, and polite in all your behavior. I have seen unruly guests embarrass members before, and I hope this won't be a problem. This event is black-tie, and I am willing to procure an evening gown for you.
I hate to sound so harsh, but I have expectations to live up to. No Black, Asian, overweight, or unattractive women please. Ages 18-22 only.
Picture required. craigslist hosted images
Location: Cambridge
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 424875291
http://boston.craigslit.org/bgs/m4w/424875291.html

4 comments:
Classy!
Someone ought to have told him that he shouldn't wear his racism on his sleeve after Labor Day.
Gee! I can't imagine why his relationship of two years ended disastrously earlier this summer.
That's a stumper!
You know, every few years, I forget why I hate those self-absorbed arrogant space-wasting pricks at Harvard with the heat of a thousand suns...
At then someone rises to the occasion to remind me...
There is no real way to describe how ornate the club is
So much for the benefits of a liberal arts degree.
Think back to your high school prom, take away the terrible music, and multiply the experience by ten.
The music wasn't that bad. The black guy in the cell down the block played a mean blues harp. As far as multiplying the experience by 10, that means my bail would have been $750.
You must be white, 5'6" - 5'9", young, blonde, attractive, and intelligent.
Has he checked under "erotic services" on Craigslist? I can show him how to do an advanced search.
You must be in school, preferably Tufts or Wellesley but BU and BC are acceptable (definitely not MIT).
Good choice of schools, but I'm not overly concerned. I raised you better than to fuck pretentious preppy turds. But it makes him sound more like a Yaley than a member of the liberal Chardonnay crowd.
You should be able to hold a conversation, know when to be quiet, and polite in all your behavior.
Can't he just get a date with his mother?
I hate to sound so harsh, but I have expectations to live up to. No Black, Asian, overweight, or unattractive women please.
Didn't know anyone from Union County figured out how to drive to the East Coast.
Jeez, what a turd... and you always wondered why I went out of my way to piss in Harvard Yard when we visited.
Post a Comment