Sunday, January 22, 2006

Omnipotence Paradox

Could God microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

These are the kinds of things that spring to mind while you're feverishly trying to recall that it's SHIFT-click which will allow you to flow text between master page elements in InDesign. Maybe it has something to do with the "Christian Chicks" product booklet that one of the printers sent me as a sample. THIS RIDE HAS GOD INSIDE. And the ever classic, "BODY PIERCING SAVED ME" with a picture of Christ on the Cross. How... tasteful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were I a bit more clever, I'd come up with some comment apropos your recent Roe v. Wade post, the Christian position on abortion, body piercing, and George Carlin's idea of having earrings made of fetuses.

But, sadly, I'm not.

-rsw

Anonymous said...

microwaves are radiation*, and radioactive things are tools of the devil, so i'm leaning towards "no."

*visible radiation is ok because it makes things pretty.

-ck